Welcome to the Advanced Debugging Toolkit (ADT) for Smart Devices project page
Advanced Debugging Toolkit -- Addins and libraries to enable faster, more efficient debugging of .NET Compact Framework applications.
Contributing to ADT
We're looking for developers to join us in the 1.0 release.
Feel free to contribute by
1. Either creating new or finding existing bugs or feature requests you want to work on
2. Leave a note in the comments that you're going to investigate this bug (until you have developer rights, you won't be able to assign bugs to yourself)
3. Download the latest sources and create a bug fix
4. Zip up your changes and post them as an attachment to the work item
Note that by posting your submission to the Issue Tracker, you agree to do so under the CodePlex TOU
Join the Community
There are numerous ways you can participate in the MSBee community
* Blog about ADT
* Ask and answer questions on the discussion forum
* Submit issues or feature suggestions
* Fix bugs or check in new features - see above section